Category: What can I claim?

Did you know you can claim on your CF equipment?


nebflow1700If your child has a health care card and uses a nebuliser, feeding pump or CPAP machine at home, you are eligible for a government rebate of $143 per year for each piece of equipment.


You will need to apply on-line, have the form signed by your doctor at clinic and then send it to Centrelink.

You only need to apply once, you will then receive the funding annually as long as you continue to use the equipment.

 Ask Michael at clinic if you have any questions about this.